- Located in the heart of King West Village – King & Strachan, connectivity to all of life’s true wants and needs are on the doorstep of Zen King West. A city within a city is how it is best described.
- The Soho of Toronto, King West Village is both trendy, upscale and unique with the Victorian brick exterior finishes of the buildings that line the area, to the new age shops, art galleries, restaurants, bars and nightlight, its no wonder the area has been growing at such an exponential rate.
- The Technology revolution in Toronto has come full circle, representing more than 38% employment growth in the overall Toronto landscape in the last few years and King West has been targeted as the place to be for Technology focused companies to set up shop. Companies like Uber, Twitter, Ebay, Paypal, Kijiji have been calling King West home for years as their workforce is the prime demographic in the area. Jobs, Jobs, Jobs!
- State of the art amenities that are catered to the growing Millennial community, including but not limited to a 3,000 sf spa experience that is normally reserved for a five star hotel. A 5,000 sf indoor fitness facility along with an outdoor professional running track (200 meter SKY TRACK) circulating the 5th floor terrace. Just to name a few of the incredible amenities that will be present in this exciting new project.
3,000 S.F of tranquility in you very own condominium building that you would only be able to experience in a 5-Star Hotel. The Zen Spa will offer the finest quality and design plus the Zen Spa will be merchandised with L’Occitane spa products.
– Hot & Cold Plunge pools
– Chromatherapy Experience Showers
– Private Massasge Rooms
– Waterside Cabanas
– Oversized Steam Room and More
Enjoy your very own 200 meter Sky Track on the 5th floor of Zen King West. This is for those who are seeking to live a healthy and active life but with a little more flair, and most importantly convenience. This is an one of kind amenity being introduced, showcasing a complete 360 degree view of the Toronto sky line.
5,000 S.F Indoor Fitness Facility
The emerging younger condo demographic wants affordable fitness options. Your purchasers will have access to a massive indoor fitness facility that will mimic that of a professional gym. Since condo demographics are shifting, and exercise trends along with them, it now makes even more sense to invest in exceptional gym spaces that can be programmed to foster healthier, more vibrant lifestyles.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for floorplans and pricing
** Darrell Chan does not represent Centrecourt however has a very good working relationship with the builder and its projects